Our client an international company, a leading manufacturer and marketer of innovative healthcare devices for respiratory care market, is looking for a person for Product Specialist position in Volgograd, Russia.
Location: Volgograd, Russia
• To maximize the Sales and utilization of Company`s products through the Management of Sales Distribution Network. This is achieved through Clinical Education, Product Training, and Customer Service with existing and prospective customers.
• To develop long term relationships with existing and prospective customers and win their respect and confidence in Company and its products.
• Meet annual objectives as set by Manager
• To maintain regular contact with distribution network sales force and management in order to ensure objectives are being achieved and customer needs are being met
• To identify education/training needs of individual distributor Reps and provide clinical, technical education, training and sales support.
• Develop market awareness through strategically planned clinical education workshops.
• To investigate channels for distribution when requested.
• Maintain regular contact with all customers at all levels in order to provide accurate clinical support, product education and resolve product utilization issues.
• To promote all Products and Clinical training objectives as set out by Head Office
• To respond promptly and monitor our performance with relation to Customer Service and Product performance and advise the Head Office.
• To ensure a professional image is projected at all times to customers.
• To respond promptly to any product complaints and report to customer care department.
• To take advantage of all opportunities for development of Clinical skills, Product knowledge, Sales and Presentation skills.
• To provide Information as requested by Company`s Service, Sales, Clinical & Marketing teams.
• To attend Trade Displays/conferences and training sessions as required.
• To provide a travel planner and call report on activities within the territory to Area Manager on a weekly basis.
• To manage and control demonstration stock with due care and accountability in accordance with agreed guidelines.
• To ensure that control is maintained on expenses and necessary approvals are obtained
• To observe the policies and objectives of «Company» Healthcare.
University Degree preferred
Medical background required
Minimum 3 year Sales experience in a similar Medical field (respiratory care market) obligatory
Package: salary level will depend on a candidate, bonus, corporate car, mobile and internet allowance, medical insurance.
Индустрия: Фармацевтика и медицинское оборудование
Наш Клиент, одна из ведущих международных производственных компаний (материалы и решения для промышленности), объявляет об открытии вакансии Региональный менеджер по...Подать заявку
· Organizing the workshops, demo and site visits;· Сonducting application trainings for doctors;· Participating in conference, congresses, workshops;· Giving the...Подать заявку
Our client — an international manufacturer of spare parts for the industrial equipment. They are looking for a Teamleader Sales...Подать заявку
Обязанности: Прием и обработка входящих звонков (без поиска клиентов и холодных звонков); Прием и обработка заказов по телефону; Консультирование клиентов...Подать заявку
Наш клиент — Европейский производитель лекарственных препаратов в поиске Менеджера по доступу препаратов на рынок. Задачи: Участие в разработке и...Подать заявку