Marketing Director for a major business to business service provider
Our client is a global service provider dealing in more than 30 countries and sells its services globally to major local and international businesses. Its services leverage industry expertise, large data sets and technology.
In Russia the company is present for many years and employs 100+ staff. Due to internal succession planning the company is currently looking for a Marketing Director
The Marketing Director is the key person in the area of marketing, digital and content and is responsible for marketing strategy creation and delivery, digital innovations, realisation of global projects, employee engagement and management of three department heads and their teams.
• Marketing area management in the region
• Development of long term marketing, content, digital strategy ensuring positive impact on overall
• Setting strategic goals, control of realization, project & resource management and performance
• Use of market research and competition analysis as well as innovations monitoring to create detailed
work plans and further develop the subordinate departments
• Responsibility for implementation of new marketing and digital projects, adoption and tailoring of
• Understanding main company’s and its customers’ needs, responsibility for customers’ NPS, loyalty
and satisfaction maintenance and growth
• Management of departments’ budgeting process
• Collaboration with international teams and Centers of Excellence
• Team management, employee engagement responsibility
Skills and Experience
Needed experience is 5+ years’ track record in a similar role leading marketing area in an international B2B company.
A successful candidate will also have:
• Russian national
• Higher education in marketing/advertising/PR area, relevant additional education is a plus
• Advanced marketing knowledge and relevant competencies in all marketing areas
• Experience in driving digital transformation
• Budget management experience
• Team management experience (including managing managers)
• Russian language – native, English language – fluent (a must)
• Strategic thinking, decision making, innovative approach, networking skills, embracing Inclusion and Diversity, love of learning, multitasking skills and courage, strong interpersonal skills, excellent negotiation skills, capacity to manage good relationship with people
We offer a challenging position in a leading and continuously growing business, with possibilities for further personal and professional growth, international exposure, competitive compensation package, compliance with Russian Labour laws, office in the center of Moscow.
Индустрия: Профессиональные услуги и консалтинг
Our client, multinational pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Product manager Responsibilities: Develop and deliver marketing strategy; Lead successful implementation...Подать заявку
Our client- is one of the leading pharmaceutical company. Responsibilities: Support development of the local multichannel marketing strategy and tactics;...Подать заявку
Наш клиент — крупная фармацевтическая компания, лидер фармацевтического рынка РФ ищет человека на позицию Менеджера по продукту в направлении гастроэнтерологии....Подать заявку
Our client- big pharmaceutical company, is looking for a market modeling manager. Responsibilities: Ability to perform statistical, modelling and hypothesis...Подать заявку
Наш клиент — международная компания-производитель в категории non-food, один из лидеров рынка. Обязанности: Управление отделом торгового маркетинга (3 человека); Разработка ассортиментной,...Подать заявку