Chief Finance Officer
Company: a fast-growing company vertically integrated agricultural company.
Mission: direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance, Accounting, Controlling of the Group.
• Strategy & Corporate Finance
o Execute the financial strategy of the Group;
o Assess financial requirements to support the development of the Group and drive business plan preparation and discussion with financial partners;
o Negotiate credit lines agreements with the banks and coordinate their execution.
• Accounting & Tax compliance
o Oversee accounting operations and ensure the Group’s compliance with local/federal tax regulations and financial standards (IFRS and Russian GAAP);
o Identify and address financial and fiscal risks for the company;
o Lead tax office controls and annual audit process.
• Cash-flow & Treasury
o Enhance and supervise the cash flow forecast process to secure cash availability for the company’s WCR and other liabilities;
o Define and implement strategies to optimize the cash position of the company (payables/receivables, credit lines, subsidies, VAT refunds…);
o Oversee the execution of daily treasury operations.
• Financial planning & Business Controlling
o Direct and supervise the budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes;
o Monitor the financial performance of the company to ensure alignment with the Budget;
o Secure the timely release of reports according to the corporate governance rules;
o Provide guidance and recommendations to the Board of Directors to boost the financial performance of the Group.
• Management & Organization
o Be responsible for the recruitment, supervision, training, development and evaluation of the Finance department staff;
o Streamline/optimize processes and policies of the department;
o Develop and support a strong culture of financial oversight in the company.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position with a strong background in Financial Controlling;
• Experience of Agriculture sector is a must;
• Outstanding numerical and analytical skills;
• Advanced English, excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Leadership, highly developed team spirit, sense of initiative and entrepreneurship mindset;
• Very strong personal ethics, result-oriented, resilient.
• Member of the Board of Directors, reporting to the Group Deputy CEO;
• Competitive salary depending on profile and experience;
• Annual bonus up to 3 monthly salaries;
• Attractive social package (Medical insurance, housing & car compensations…).
Our Client, a leading international production company, is looking for Tax specialist (VAT). Responsibilities: Tax calculation (VAT, indirect taxes for...Подать заявку
The role: Senior VP – Real Estate M&A Location: Dubai, UAE This role is for Russian/English bilingual professionals! Our...Подать заявку
Your responsibilities: Full responsibility of customer credit management Management of company’s treasury and liqudity Fulfilment of company’s financing needs Management...Подать заявку
Наш клиент — крупная международная производственная компания (строительные материалы) находится в срочном поиске сотрудника на участок Бухгалтера на участок Дебиторской задолженности! Обязанности:...Подать заявку
Обязанности: Участок Invoices Участок Банк Участок «Реализация» и книга продаж (формирование первичных документов) Участок «Командировки и Авансовые отчеты» Закрытие ИП...Подать заявку