Job market overview and salary survey
For 12 years, Antal Russia has been conducting a survey among specialists, middle and senior managers to find out the most interesting facts about today’s labour market. More than 60,000 people have participated in our surveys in this period!
This year we want to find out:
- How did 2020 affect your career?
- Does the option to work from home influence your choice of company?
- Online interviewing: pros and cons?
- How did your salary change over the past year?
- How does your image on social media affect your relationship with colleagues and potential employers?
- What are you ready to do for your career?
- Soft or hard skills: which is more important in your job?
Join us! We will analyse the answers in a summary form and send to all participants* a brochure with survey results and salary tables for 15+ industries in the middle of this summer. And in addition, survey participants have a chance to win Antal Merch and 3 personality tests to choose from.
Request specialized Salary Survey
Get up-to-date information on salaries and compensation packages in your sector for budgeting, planning and reducing turnover.
- We will provide an overview of salary and compensation packages in the pool of companies you are interested in.
- We will comment on the labor market situation in your specific region.
- Using independent analysis, we can help justify the need for changes to other decision makers.
The overview for each position includes:
1) Statistics on staff salaries processed in three sections:
Fixed monthly salary (gross)
Variable remuneration (bonuses, additional payments) converted into monthly payments
Total monthly income (gross)
2) A summary, which may describe the employee’s compensation package, KPI’s, work schedule or other aspects of interest to the client.
Labour market survey can help you:
- Establish a budget for your salary;
- Reduce staff turnover;
- Compare your salary levels with the market;
- Build your benefits package;
- Assess regional salaries;
- Discuss remuneration levels with staff in a reasoned manner;
- Find new ways to motivate your staff;
- Strengthen your HR brand
Additional types of research:
Challenge: An international IT company has experienced an outflow of highly skilled employees. When they left, they claimed that they had found a job with significantly better conditions. The head office was not ready to listen to local HR and revise salaries, citing weak economic growth in Russia.
Result: Our research and presentation of the results to management from head office provided real data on the situation in the industry as a whole, as well as on the company’s key competitors, which strengthened the position of local HR management in the dialogue with head office
Antal conducts a wide range of labour market surveys for companies in different industries in Russia and the CIS
Salary Survey – an analytical report with fixed, variable and total remuneration data for your chosen positions in the location and industry of your choice.
Compensation package overview – a report with data on the benefits or additional payments system in the industry or region you are interested in.
Review of travel payments / working hours / KPI’s / employment options and other labour market related issues