Промышленное оборудование и техника
Московская область, Россия
ИТ, разработка ПО
A high-quality IT environment is a must to stay competitive in an increasingly interconnected world.
Digital journey continues, to enable us to run business at full speed. To ensure we can deliver excellent IT service in Russia & CA, we are now looking for an IT Team Leader.
This position reports to IT Manager Central and East Europe.
- Lead and manage the On-Site Support Resources of the specific region and coordinates with the other teams of the IT Services Organization.
- Understand the strategic direction of each business in the region and related IT services.
- Work closely with business constituents to ensure IT readiness during peak revenue periods.
- Manage the on-site support team: Focus on core competencies, skill and roles sets, to make sure that the organization is highly customer focused and provides excellent IT customer service.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with local/regional business IT at a regional level
- Increase end user loyalty by using the end user feedback from NPS and collaborate with all IT areas to improve the organization's NPS score.
- Provide local/regional subject matter expertise regarding processes, technology, organization and business for strategic IT planning process.
- Ensure new IT technologies and digital tools are implemented in the Region, followed by end users and further promotion of IT innovations.
- Have an overall view of all the IT projects, lead and implement in time.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of locations where systems and services are consumed and any unique attributes which may impact service delivery.
- Act as the IT escalation point on all IT issues. Ensure that all escalations and complaints are responded into a timely manner and provide constant feedback and secure execution on action items agreed.
- Identify performance gaps with current systems capabilities and drive remediation efforts as appropriate.
- Actively engaging with internal and external IT providers to ensure services and products developed are delivered to meet or exceed business expectations.
- Rationalize and challenge IT capital project plans and spending to ensure focus on strategic systems.
- Make recommendations for change based on business value and need, including revenue opportunities.
- Work with leaders within IT to establish, communicate, and implement strategic capabilities.
- Understand application / services consumption, run rates and recommending areas for cost reduction.
- Participate in creation of IT performance measurements including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) related to critical systems.
- As a management member of IT Services assist in developing overall capabilities of the service team including structure, skill sets, roles, people development, prioritization, prevent one-person dependencies etc.
- Maintain accountability for department budget/ planning.
- Extended experience of successfully managing service delivery organizations.
- Experience in effectively managing, motivating and empowering people.
- Educational requirements
- University degree;
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
- Good leadership and people management skills;
- A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations;
- A team player and natural diplomate who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders;
- A team lead that comes with solutions to make things happen and who can transform his mission into strategy, turn the strategy into action;
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency;
- An innovative "there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age);
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives;
- A person who complies with our core values => Commitment
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению, у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!