Человеческие ресурсы (HR)
International FMCG company, a leader of the market
The main task is to support business growth via Leadership Development Programs designing and implementing
- To define leadership development strategy
- To identify training and development needs of the leaders (2000+ top-sellers)
- To develop key courses and programs, may also conduct ones
- To manage the team in solid line and functional subordination (20+ trainers)
- To cooperate with subject matter experts on design and delivery of leadership trainings
- To implement training curriculum
- To provide the guidance to the regional training team and sales force
- To analyze training program effectiveness and coverage, develop insights based on the analysis and suggest solutions.
- Responsibility for the training budget
- To lead and participate in educational and other company projects
- 4+ years experience in leadership development;
- People management experience;
- Project management experience;
- From Upper-intermediate English;
- Strong interpersonal skills, good in communication and motivating others;
- Willing to travel for short periods;
- Motivated to contribute to the development of leadership programes in the region and to become an ambassador for global market of the company;
- Ability to form strong partnerships with managers on different levels.
The company offers
- The company offers a competitive salary defined individually after the interview, annual bonus, attractive corporate benefits including health & life insurance, cell phone related expenses, global trips, flexible working hours, etc;
- Interesting and dynamic job with opportunities to work with global teams;
- Opportunities including global ones to develop professional skills and career;
- A certain level of autonomy.
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению, у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!