Производство и инжиниринг
Our Client is a global company and leading producer of monolithic refractory products. Company has a strong worldwide presence and have sales to more than 100 countries.
- Conduct the day-to-day supervision of the quality assurance department;
- Support the manufacturing department by insuring that production is properly sequenced and batches are formulated and checked in a timely manner.
- Supervise the performance of routine quality assurance functions to insure the following:
- All raw materials received meets specifications, which include screen analysis, bag weights, material identifications, etc. Reject or approve as necessary.
- All finished products meet specifications, which include screen analysis, bag weights, product identification, moisture content, workability, etc. Reject or approve for stock, as necessary.
- Product quality data is recorded in permanent records and samples of finished products are retained in accordance to Allied’s record retention program.
- Supervise the monitoring of production control functions to ensure that standard operating procedures are being followed. Monitor production to insure the following:
- Inspection of water meter settings, Phos acid systems, etc. to insure accurate delivery to mix.
- Observation of batching procedures, etc. to ensure that correct materials are being used.
- Inspection of equipment after cleaning to ensure that products will not be contaminated.
- Be responsible for checking all returned products and deciding disposition: rework, reblend, return to inventory, or disposal.
- Assist in the coordination of activities that involve production, QA and R&D. This includes preparation for the manufacture of new products, mix changes, and process capability studies.
- Work with the Purchasing Department in resolving raw material quality problems and setting of raw material specifications with suppliers.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all current mixed, all finished product specifications. These records are to be reviewed monthly. As appropriate, update the file of obsolete mixes.
Assist in developing and maintaining a complete SPC program.
- Completed higher education;
- Equivalent manufacturing and quality assurance work experience
- 3+ years;
- Knowledge of chemistry or minerals
- Knowledge of quality basics;
- Knowledge of process and products, testing methodology;
- Understanding of general safety requirement
- Knowledge of all necessary ISO standards, local legislation
- Good mathematics and other technical skills;
- Good human relation skills;
- Experience of work with client’s claims;
- Strong computer skills: MS Office and specific quality control applications
- Fluent English (both spoken and written);
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Practical approach to problem solving;
- High responsibility level.
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению, у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!