Банки и финансовые услуги
Банки, Инвестиции, Лизинг, Страхование
Our client is the foreign famous financial company is looking for the: General Affairs & Government Relationship Manager - Moscow
The GAGR is managerial position with direct report to the Group President and as a part of the Board Managers in Moscow office. The GAGR role and primary responsibilities:
- Relationship with Russian and Italian Institutions: contribute to maintain a good relationship with all Institution, involved in our professional contacts in order to get a positive and smooth collaboration
- Passports Visa: coordinate and validate the whole process related to the different regulations
- Travels: manage the organization and arrangement of the travels and locations for all the Group
- Wrike System: monitoring of the different CEOs deadlines performance and targets assigned by the President
- President Agenda: operational management and related constant updating of the President’s agenda and its commitments.
- University degree in Law or Political & Social Sciences or similar studies
At least 3/5 years of experience in similar positions
As a Russian mother tongue a very good command in English and Italian, any other language is a huge asset
Good knowledge of International Law
Solid IT Skills such as VBA knowledge will be highly appreciated
- Be the contact person for all Departments regarding the events operational/organization of the Management Board relating the meetings, conventions and other professional Group activities.
Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with customers, co-workers, staff, and external contacts, and work effectively in a professional team environment.
Possibility to travel within Russia and internationally, total amount of travel is around 10%.
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению,у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!