Производство и инжиниринг
Our Client, one of the leading international FMCG food company (snacks), due to production facility acquisition, is currently searching for Project Manager (construction, green-field).
Location - Moscow region (South).
Directly reporting to General Manager Russia and Engineering Director EMEA.
In this role you will be responsible for new Factory expansion project with a focus on budget control, time schedule control and quality performance according to Comany's expectations:
- Expansion project including design, procurement, permitting, construction, installation, commissioning of the expansion project;
- Preparation of the annual construction investment plan together with the site teams and Head of Engineering;
- Monthly update of the CIP report together with the financial shared service;
- Measure and document progress and provide updates to the EMA Leadership team;
- Management specific technical aspects of the construction;
- Leading main contracts including those related to engineering, GC automation;
- Leading the negotiations and follow implementation of utilities needed for expansion with the supplying companies and the industrial park;
- Evaluating the construction expansion by ensuring higher ROI than cost of capital;
- Awareness of appropriate new construction and utilities practices making recommendations as appropriate;
- Management external contractors both financially and logistically;
- Working with Company's Engineering to manage other aspects of the role including new lines;
- Establishing project KPI's for the Engineering team;
- Working with other departments in executing Europe wide engineering/infrastructure projects;
- Providing expertise in the areas of engineering and project managementl;
- Management the installation of new lines in the expansion.
In this role the ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and job skills:
- Professional experience of new factory industrial consruction project as a Project Manager over a significant period of time;
- Strong knowledge of the Russian procedures for construction;
- Time served Construction Engineer;
- Experienced Electrical/ Mechanical background;
- 10 years of management experience;
- Good knowledge of EHS requirements (European and Russian legislation);
- Awareness of the special requirements of the food industry;
- Experience of world class engineering practices;
- SAP, AutoCAD user is an advantage;
- English as a profficiency working level.
Company offers a competetive salary that could be discussed on a final stage with the Company.
Benefits will be provided due to corporate policy.
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению,у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!