Our client is one of the world’s major energy companies, employing an average of 93,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries.
The Company's strategy seeks to reinforce company’s position as a leader in the oil and gas industry, while helping to meet global energy demand in a responsible way. Safety and environmental and social responsibility are at the heart of company’s activities.
Aviation manager works in partnership with the Channel Optimiser to maximize value derived from Aviation Operations and deliver HSSE and operational excellence for customers at airport locations within the role’s territory. Value is derived from new and existing airport locations in terms of leveraging operational excellence and commercial CVP with new and existing customers, optimizing operations costs (balancing cost and margin levels), delivering sales excellence to balance volumes and delivered margins at the locations.
- Work with the local HSSE Executives and the service providers to implement the Company's requirements including HEMP
- HSSE Case, Management of Change, HRAs, SRAs, SSOW, etc.
- Demonstrates visible management commitment and leadership for the HSSE Hearts and Minds initiatives.
- Manage FF and ITP activities in Russia, according to SAOM, SAQAM and JIG standards.
- Work with the Compliance team to ensure the audit / inspections are conducted in a timely fashion to identify non-conformances and deliver the gap closure action plans. Lead the development of SCIP waivers, where applicable.
- Work with the Channel Optimisers to optimize C5 and Balance Sheet at each location including:
- Optimising POS costs;
- Supporting the selected customer portfolio with a fit for purpose Op Excellence CVP;
- Implementing and managing the selected Operations Model for the location;
- Establishing a target inventory range within the E2E supply chain and managing within these levels. Managing the inventory net gains / losses and COSTA controls;
- Establish and develop the operational requirements for New Airport Entries in Russia, lead the management of the training programmes for new operators / refuellers;
- Ensure effective implementation and use of Data Capture Systems, FIDS and other systems that support scheduling and data collection and management.
- The role will have the primary relationship with the Airport Authority, and will develop relationships and participate in engagements around HSSE and operations including the emergency services
- In conjunction with the front line, the service provider and with support from the Operational Excellence team identify and implement efficiency and productivity improvements from benchmarking studies, traffic surveys, fleet optimization tools, rosters and technology enabled process enhancements.
- Manage the preventative maintenance plan and ensure processes are in place to perform the daily, weekly, monthly and annual checks as per the SAMM
- Develop and lead a culture of Continuous Improvement in Operations including embedding of Leader Standard Work, Visual Management, cultivating ‘Just Do It’ initiatives. Role should conduct a systemic programme of ‘Go See’ at the front line.
- Ensure that fit for purpose business controls are used to meet relevant objectives in accordance with group guidelines and policies including responsibilities to shareholders, employees, customers, suppliers and 3rd parties.
- Work with the local Competence and Assurance leads to establish a competence development programme including timely and successful completion of ACE modules, succession planning and support career management.
- Act as a SAV sales support focal point within the organization, providing timely document exchange and records keeping.
- Operations professional with people management experience who has the drive, communication skills and commercial acumen to make a significant impact to the business. Likely to have formal training in a physical science or engineering discipline
- Strong people management skills and demonstrated leadership ability both remotely and virtually
- Demonstration of sound understanding of HSSE methodology and analysis with capability to effectively implement HSSE standards and authentically support Hearts and Minds initiatives
- Operational and technical knowledge including concession management practices
- Strong analytical skills, and the drive and ability to translate information into relevant actions
- Proven ability to create and manage effective alliances with key stakeholders (e.g. customers, operating units, etc)
- Good Russian language and English skills both verbal and written
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Medical and life insurance (family included)
- Lunch compensation
- Partial payment for sport trainings and sport inventory
- Career opportunities and professional development
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению,у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!