Our client is a global leader in animal nutrition industry. The company offers nutritional solutions to optimize industrial breeding of poultry, pigs and dairy cows.
Vacancy: Technical Sales Manager Russia & CIS
- Feed additives for poultry and pig farming
Functional Reporting to: General Manager Russia & CIS; Dotted line reporting to: Director Europe.
Scope of position:
- Collecting marketing data and monitor Area markets as well as local regulations by active communications to the animal feed industry, officials, industrial unions, colleagues, customers, info resources etc.
- Define and implement local strategy of Specialty business/products in the Area
- Develop, manage and coordinate action plans by specialty products and by countries with AM and local team
- Convince customers demonstrating the value of our products to their commercial teams
- Expand market awareness and generate demand for specialties products in the Area
- Provide and/or Coordinate the Registration of specialties in the different markets within the Area
- Sell and coordinate sales of specialties according to the Area Budget set
- Collaborate and communicate to Region/SBU/Area teams to achieve general objectives of the Area (CIS) and Region (EMEA)
- Education: Agricultural engineering, Nutritionist, DVM
- Additional education with Marketing or Business degree
- would be a plus
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in sales and technical support in
- Ideally, successful professional experience in the feed industry in technical, marketing and/or sales positions
- Technical/poultry, swine nutrition skills
- Ability to motivate, convince and lead
- Customer and sales oriented
- Energetic and self-driven
- Analytical & creative
- Language: Russian and English are mandatory
- Willingness to travel app. 60% of time
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению,у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!