Производство и инжиниринг
- Company: Leading international producer of seed potatoes
- Role: Seed Potato Production Manager
- Quality and Quantity of the seed potato production is closely followed and managed during the growing season. Monitor planting & rouging, Implementation of growing instructions, chemical & fertilizer schemes;
- Product quality is thoroughly checked during storage, grading and packing. Lots are inspected for shipment in harmonization with Logistics. Quality of (Basic) seed, including reserved seed for re-planting is officially tested (bacteria & Virus). Instructions and recommendations for storage (ventilation regime), grading, sorting and packing are implemented. Seeds must require the Russian seed potato standards (GOST);
- Up-to-date stock management regarding quantities and quality in geographical area of responsibility is provided. Permanent transparence on stock (quantities/quality) is ensured. A complete weekly stock status report is provided on quantity and quality (now xls file / future based on ERP);
- Preparation of seed potatoes for delivery are communicated to the growers and closely monitored for on-time delivery of quantity & maintaining quality. Required documentation is handled & supported for Domestic as well as import deliveries to reach the planned quality level indicated by the Company;
- Relationship to growers and quality of their production plan are efficiently managed. New seed potato growers that meet requirement for quality & quantity are acquired. The planned seed potato production area is achieved on an annual based. Quality thresholds are met ( e.g. percentage of virus, bacteria, rot damage etc.). Technical information brochures/presentations use are prepared. A complete track record of growers is kept (field books). Per each grower an field-book is filled in correctly, weekly up-date ;
- Regional field days/grower meetings/events are organized. Technical information brochures/presentations are prepared;
- Complaints are effectively managed on grower level. Transparency in information and clear solutions are discussed and set;
- Support grower contract preparation, terms of contract, 1-year or 2-year multiplication scheme. Based on profitability analysis versus other crops, prepare crop budget;
- The sale of basic seed material is supported to the extent needed in the geographical area of responsibility. Planning on availability of seeds for sales. Quality and quantity are frequently up-dated and systematically mapped;
- The logistic process is supported on grower level (grading instructions, quality and quantity control). All required documents are Logistical process, deliveries incl. necessary documents are managed in close coordination with the Logistics manager. Import of basic seed is supported if required.
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills
- University degree (Bachelor) or equivalent.
- Ability to cope with conflicts ≥3 years of professional experience in seed potato production
- Customer orientation
- Good technical/agronomical know-how
- Reliability/accuracy in data management
- Computer literacy for MS Office Package (xls/ppt/doc), SAP experience is an asset
- Organizational skills, team-player
- Willingness to travel / move to designated growing area
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению,у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!