Our client is a leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing - including oil and gas, petroleum, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process.
With the solutions, provided by the Company, process manufacturers can implement best practices for optimizing their engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations. As a result, customers are better able to increase capacity, improve margins, reduce costs and become more energy efficient.
- Support the account team to develop the account strategy based on the industry and client business environment. Refine the solution and vision messages for the project overall and work with other team members to develop presentation materials that effectively communicate these messages, leading clients to action.
- Articulate the overall solution and provide the vision with an understanding of the customer's business and technology needs, Company's previous successes and the competitive landscape.
- Experience in Refinery.
- Support Cjmpany's channel and strategic partner engagements to complete a winning account strategy.
- Develop and communicate business solutions.
- Delivers conceptual presentations and "standard" demos to the customer.
- Provides winning proposals to the customer.
- This job requires a substantial amount of experience in the chemical industry, preferably using or selling software solution and/or implementing projects in a manufacturing environment.
Additional requirements include:
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering or Business is required.
- Strong knowledge of Process Controls.
- Understanding of one or more of the following functions in the processing industry: Supply Chain Management and Optimization, Manufacturing Execution System, Real Time/Historian database or Advanced Process Control.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams and manage multiple priorities under pressure.
- Successful track record of selling complex IT solution in the manufacturing industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Quick learner and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analysis skills.
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению,у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!