Финансы и бухгалтерия
The principal purposes of the Internal Audit and Internal Control function are to provide an independent, objective assurance service in line with relevant corporate governance requirements, and provide advisory services to management, designed to add value and improve business operations. The Internal Audit and Control function plays a significant role in frauds and whistleblowing processes as well as supports management in their responsibilities related to the efficient and effective internal controls set up and maintenance of strong corporate governance.
- Lead all elements of internal audits (planning/fieldwork/reporting) in accordance with the approved risk based audit plan;
- Evaluate business risks and, in conjunction with management, develop solutions to minimize the risks identified;
- Review and appraise controls within key business process areas working with management to develop action plans to address identified improvement opportunities;
- Performance of special projects (e.g. business integration, post acquisition due diligence, business risk analysis);
- Actively participate in the development of Internal Control policies, appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with Inchcape Group Standards and Minimum Control Framework, legal (regulatory) requirements, OEM standards;
- Work with the business to design and deploy controls in line with the evolving risk profile and process/system changes;
- Build increased control awareness and sponsorship through training/ communications/ reporting with key stakeholders;
- Execution of Access Management process relating to Segregation of Duties and Restricted Access;
- Working together with the IT Department to analyse and remediate/ mitigate Segregation of Duties conflicts in SAP roles;
- Accountable for coordination of risk management reporting by preparation, support to management, coordination of the significant risks report, both top-down and bottom-up, consolidated reporting, including challenge of the risks and mitigations identified.
- University degree in Economics (Finance);
- ACCA qualification (preferable);
- In-depth knowledge of audit methodology, IFRS, International Accounting, Auditing standards and Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards;
- 5+ years of work experience in the external audit, financial or advisory consulting;
- Fluent Russian and English (spoken, reading and written);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Full-time job;
- Competitive compensation package.
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению,у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!