Строительство и недвижимость
Производство и инжиниринг
Our client is a well-known international company currently recruiting a Maintenance Manager - Mechanical (Coating Shop).
· General maintenance of existing pipe coating equipment in Coating shop.
· Coordination and on-job training of maintenance crew
· Planning and conducting mechanical maintenance
· Preparation of forward maintenance plan including tasking for shutdown periods and ensure on-time task completion
· Responsible for all mechanical engineering
· Leadership and control of all engineering personnel
· Supervising and directing Engineering Detail Contractors during the execution of design, procurement and construction activities, ensuring the quality of the works, according to the contract requirements.
· Assessing capabilities and limitations of contractors’ detailed design and incorporating in development planning and risk mitigation processes.
· Daily liason with production management
· Close coordination with client`s inspection/ supervision to meet requirements
· Maintaining non-scheduled downtime rates as planned
· Troubleshooting of Coating operation
· Investigate and resolve customer complaints. Support on possible customer complains to identify the route cause and proposals to implement countermeasures to prevent non-conformity from clients
· Apply best practices to comply with, ensure subordinate staff well trained and follow on subjects H&S rules
· A time served engineer (min 10 years) with at least 15 years’ experience on top of that
· Have minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance of coating equipment (listed below)
· Fluency in written and spoken technical English is a must, Russian is plus
· Hold qualifications in Hydraulics, pneumatics and basic electrics.
· Bachelor’s degree in maintenance related field (engineering)
· Experience with Chevron or similar company at least 5 years
· Ability to have technical discussions in English with existing parts suppliers (UK, Netherlands, Russia) for the below machines
· Ability to adapt machinery to specific contract requirements.
· Good ability understand clients’ needs and desire to satisfy those needs
· Ability to finish projects on time and scale
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in teams and contribute to team success
· Strong interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with different sets of people
· Skilled in various applications to include: MS Office, MS Project, PowerPoint
· Ability to use spreadsheets, databases and prepare reports
· Be on call 24hrs a day. Able to source parts throughout the world. Plan maintenance schedules. Be available to work through the night in the event of a breakdown. Design equipment for the future growth of the coating business.
Specific competencies requirements:
· Good understanding and knowledge of Shot-blasting machines:
o Dust extraction and air wash cycles, abrasion and shot movement within shot-blasting machines
o Accurate setting up of parameters for each pipe with controlled hot spot at surface blast
o High chromium steel and metallurgy during the wear process of protective plates in the blasting machines
o Frequency and vibration settings in counter rotating turbines
o Hardening process and breakdown of abrasive materials
· Full understanding and knowledge of Dust extraction systems:
o There is 6 different dust extraction systems in the coating plant each one is integral to every machine
o Each filtration unit has a cartridge system with pulsators to blow down each filter allowing dust separation of unwanted media to waste
· Full understanding and knowledge of FBE Powder application systems:
o FBE application and the science of electro static coatings
o Knowledge of FBE fluid beds and movement of fluidized liquid powder
· Good understanding and knowledge of Internal Spray equipment:
o Graco XM plural spray machine
o Paint pump computer operation
o Setting up for different parameters
o Viscosities of paint materials and their behavior at different temperatures
o The workings of water heat trace systems
· Good understanding and knowledge of Selmers internal blasting unit:
o Hydraulic pump and motor fitted to a rail system with lance to deliver grit to the high speed motor blast turbine
o Grit recovery conveyor and large dust extraction system
o This machine has tight tolerances and can be very dangerous if set wrong
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению,у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!