The company is a leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing - including oil and gas, petroleum, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process.
With the solutions, provided by the Company, process manufacturers can implement best practices for optimizing their engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations. As a result, customers are better able to increase capacity, improve margins, reduce costs and become more energy efficient.
- Manage day to day sales process, coordinate account meetings, and coordinate sales support resources
- Develop and maintain customer contacts at assigned accounts and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales quota by opening, qualifying and closing sales opportunities
- Achieve assigned objectives of sales pipeline development to support future sales and business planning
- Accurately maintain Sales database and provide sales and executive management with account updates, sales forecasts, etc.
- Coordinate and lead multidivisional account teams
- Work as a team member on sales efforts involving global account opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering (not essential) and/or business or relevant technical subject preferred
- Process industry experience essential
- Experience in working with Design institute as a must
- Demonstrated track record in successful direct sales of software solutions
- Extensive experience selling to customers in the Upstream industry
- Range of salary would be discused with successful candidate
- Medical insurance including family
- Annual bonus based on results
- Corparate education in HQ
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению,у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!