Our client, one of the leading agricultural holdings in Russia, is engaged in dairy farming, beef cattle breeding, seed growing and crop farming. The company operates in many Russian regions and employs more than 4000 people across Russia.
Our client is actively investing in new projects in Russia and is currently looking to hire a Milk Processing Project Manager for a new plant in Siberia.
- As a member of the top management team of the Group the Project Manager will be engaged in construction of a new milk processing plant, selection of modern equipment, development of production technology of dairy products
- Development of alternative product recipes at currently operating and new projected dairy plants
- Active communication and interaction with foreign consultants and partners in order to implement best practices from the modern milk processing industry
- Development of dairy products assortment
- Control of technology compliance at all dairy plants of the Group
- Management of a large dairy plant
- Responsible for cost optimization and profitability improvement of the milk processing project
- Management of a big team
- Higher education (milk processing technology)
- Work experience as a dairy technologist not less than 3 years plus solid managerial experience as dairy plant manager/production director
- Experience in launching of new projects
- Fluent English
- Readiness for business trips across Russia and abroad
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills, drive for result
Our client is willing to offer good employment conditions to the right candidate:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continues professional development and career growth in the company
- Advanced training and education in Russia and abroad
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению,у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!