Строительство и недвижимость
Производство и инжиниринг
Our client - international company - is expanding its investment in Russia, and plans to build, own and operate a number of large air separation plants and industrial gas facilities across Russia. A typical air separation facility will require an investment of around €100million, and will produce around 7,000 metric tonnes per day of oxygen.
To drive the successful execution of these projects we are seeking to appoint an experienced Project Manager to lead these projects, as part of the Company Moscow branch orgainsation.
· Reporting to the Manager of Projects EMEAI
· Accountable for the delivery of the project, within quality, safety, cost and schedule opbjectives
· Responsibiilties will include include:
o Lead and direct all activities within the Onshore scope, either directly or via the Russia project team
o Leading and directing the offshore activities, by a strong and effective relationship with the Offshore Project Manager
o Maintain a strong and effective professional working relationship with the Client, Company's Business representatives, sub-contractors, and other stakeholders
o Maintain an open and effective communication channel with Construction Management and with the Offshore Project Manager
o Represent the Company in meetings with the Client, sub-contractors, authorities, and other stakeholders. Lead meetings and record minutes of meetings as required.
o Lead the site activities, particularly in particular in relation to safety, security, cost optimisation and management, and schedule control
o Support the development of and promote the implementation of the Project Safety, Security and Quality plans
o Support the development of and promote the implementation of the Project Execution Plan
o Provide strong leadership and coordination to ensure the project and site teams are working effectively to achieve the project KPI’s. Identify and address risks and issues, escalating to Russia Business Area and Manager of Projects as required
o Manage all expenditures in accordance with Company and Project Procedures, and Delegation of Authority
o Write regular progress reports as required by the Site Project Manager and Senior Project Manager
Essential Qualifications, Experience and Skills
· Engineering degree
· At least 12 years relevant experience in a project role in industrial gases, oil & gas or related industry, at least 4 years of which should be construction site based
· At least 4 years relevant experience in a project role with an international organization
· At least 4 years relevant experience located in Russia
· Team Player
· Strong communicator written and oral, in both English and Russian language
· Strong and effective leader and coordinator
· Organised, disciplined, able to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities and parallel tasks
· Strong Microsoft software skills, particularly Excel
· Familiar with industry standard tools, particularly Pirmeveria P6, Smartplant Materials and a recognized document management system.
· Strong report writing skills
· Experience of working in a multicultural project team
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению,у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!