Строительство и недвижимость
Производство и инжиниринг
Our Client, well-known international industrial company is expanding its investments in Russia and plans to build and operate a number of large air separation plants across Russia. Due to such intensive growth Company is currently searching for well-experience Project Manager to lead all these projects as a part of Moscow branch.
Directly reporting to Project Manager EEMEA.
Location: Moscow office.
The main purpose of the role is to be accountable for the delivery of the project, within quality, safety, cost and schedule objectives.
Project Manager will be responsible for:
- leading and directing all activities within the Onshore scope and the Offshore activities, either directly or via project team,
- maintaining a strong and effective professional working relationship with the Client, Company representatives, sub-contractors, and other stakeholders,
- maintaining an open and effective communication channel with Construction Management and with the Offshore Project Manager,
- representing the Company in meetings with the Client, sub-contractors authorities, and other stakeholders. Lead meetings and record minutes of meetings as required,
- leading the Site activities, particular in relation to safety, security, cost optimisation and management, and schedule control,
- supporting the development of and promote the implementation of the Project Safety , Security and Quality plans, Project Execution Plan,
- providing strong leadership and coordination to ensure the project and site teams are working effectively to achieve the project KPI's. Identify and address risks and issues, escalating to Russia Business Area and Manager of Projects as required,
- managing all expenditures in accordance with Company and Project Procedures, and Delegation of Authority,
- writing regular progress reports as required by the Site Project Manager and Senior Project Manager.
The ideal Candidate should have the following professional competences and experience:
- university degree in engineering,
- at least 12 years of proven track record in a project role in industrial gases, oil&gas or related industry, at least 4 years of which should be construction site based within international companies,
- strong communicator written and orla, as in English, as in Russian,
- strong leadership and project management skills,
- disciplined, ability to perform under the pressure and manage multiple priorities (multitasking),
- Microsoft Office advanced user (especially Excel),
- familiar with industry standard tools, particularly Primavera P6, Smartplant Materials and recognized document management systems.
Company offers competetive salary and benefits.
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению,у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!