The international FMCG-company (non-food) is looking for a Retail Development manager.
To sell an inspirational three year vision to retailers of the potential of the Company franchises.
To drive retail awareness and implement industry leading retail statements predominantly for company’s brands across all categories of merchandise.
To maximise the total franchise retail sales opportunities.
- To forge influential and multi-level relationships with the key retail decision makers on franchise support
- To represent Company and present the franchises at key retail events (e.g. entertainment councils)
- To ensure the Company franchises are top of mind with key retailers and all relevant information (ranges /content etc.) are provided in a timely fashion
- To maximise cross category in store space both in range and for seasonal events
- To drive 365 listing through managing divisional relationships and communication across multiple buying groups
- To execute inspirational cross category merchandising solutions ( bricks and clicks )
- To maximise and coordinate total retail investment in the franchises from all partners and licensees and to sell this opportunity to retailers
- To unlock retail corporate sponsorship and investment in the franchises
- To work closely with local divisions (marketing, sales & licensing) to develop and execute channel specific solutions across all categories.
- To meet budget targets by account and by franchise.
- To maintain a consistent knowledge base of the industry and competitors both in licensing.
Manage key account POS data collection and in partnership with the category teams coordinate retail analysis to measure program ROI/identify growth opportunities
- Significant sales experience in a relevant Entertainment Company or Licensing environment
- Knowledge of buyers in many retail chains (federal, local) wil be advantage
- Ideally with a relevant strong and well established network
- Action orientated self-motivated sales professional with demonstrable business acumen.
- Ability to navigates complex matrices & get results through others
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders within a retail buying environment
- Ability to demonstrate and deliver to mid & senior management both internally and externally
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Creativity, enthusiasm and passion
- Clear, persuasive, verbal and written communication skills including active listening ability.
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению,у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!