The Sales Account Executive maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to three to five large accounts, the Sales Account Executive represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers whilst leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers' long term needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel including support, service and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
- Proactively leads a joint company
- strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives. financial targets and critical milestones
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs whilst coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standard
- Ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts
- Enlists the support of sales specialist, implementation resources, service resources and other sales and management resources as required
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management
- Works closely with the Technical Support and Customer Care teams to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Demonstrated success at establishing and cultivating "C" level consultative relationships
- Executive presence and demeanor a must
- Strong influencing skills
- Experience of leading teams in a matrix organization
- Clear track record of closing large/complex sales opportunities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong business acumen
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, results orientated environment
- Process industry knowledge and software sales experience
- Familiarity with AspenTech or similar product range
- A University degree (Bachelors or equivalent).
- Requires 50% travel per calendar year including international travel.
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению,у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!