Строительство и недвижимость
Производство и инжиниринг
Our client is a well-known international company currently recruiting a welding engineer.
- Monitor the welding / NDT activities on site in line with the established quality control program.
- Quality assurance of weld joint preparation, fit up, alignment and dimensional inspection as per client requirements.
- Control with welding subcontractor to review Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS’s), Procedure Qualification Records (PQR’s) and Welder Qualification test records in accordance with international standards such as API 1104, ASME Section IX.
- Issue the daily examination records, site visit reports, progress reports, and anomaly reports.
- Monitoring of welding parameters, while welding work is in progress such as preheat, inter pass temperature control, post weld heat treatment and seal welding.
- Post completion of a welding work; initiate a final inspection to check for conformity as per agreed with client specifications. · Coordinate with subcontractors for carrying out UT (Ultrasonic Testing).
- Review NDT reports from subcontractors and compile them for preparing test packs.
- Close coordination with KTR-M contractor and TCO customer.
- Directing and coordination of technical personnel in performing inspections to ensure workers' compliance with established welding procedures, restrictions, and standards; in testing welds for conformance with national code requirements; or testing welding personnel for certification.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints. Support on possible customer complains to identify the route cause and proposals to implement countermeasures to prevent non-conformity from clients.
- Apply best practices to comply with, ensure subordinate staff well trained and follow on subjects H&S rules.
- At least 7 years experience in metal pipes welding or/ and quality supervision;
- Welding supervision experience at least 2 years;
- Experience with Chevron or similar company at least 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree in welding, mechanical engineering or a related field (engineering, quality);
- CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspection;
- ASNT -TC1A for UT method level 2 or equivalent;
- Familiarity with welding techniques, procedures, and application of welding equipment to problems involving fabrication of metals, utilizing knowledge of production specifications, properties and characteristics of metals and metal alloys, and engineering principles;
- In depth familiarity with A-GMAW root & FCAW Fill & Cap welding methods;
- Good ability understand clients’ needs and desire to satisfy those needs;
- Ability to finish projects on time and scale;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in teams and contribute to team success;
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with different sets of people;
- Skilled in various applications to include: MS Office, MS Project, PowerPoint;
- Ability to use spreadsheets, databases and prepare reports;
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English is a must, Russian is plus.
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению,у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!